Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Winners of the Glee Project

Damian and Samuel



I have been waiting forever for Hulu to catch up with The Glee Project and post the finale. I gave up waiting and decided to find it myself. It was very difficult but I finally was able to see that my two favorites won, yeah!! They are both stalker worthy, if I was 18 again. I am so glad that they let both of them win a seven episode spot on glee. You just can't go wrong with a blue eyed, Irishman and then a sexy, dreadlock wearing, rocker. But I was so pissed when they gave Alex and Lindsay a two episode spot. I want to rip my eyes out just thinking about having to watch Lindsay on Glee. She is the type of girl you wish to experience multiple embarrassing moments in public. Anyway, I am excited for Glee to start so I can see Damian and Samuel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment